Monday, February 20, 2012

Unworthy

You gave your life so I might live
You gave so much more than I could ever give
I've ignored you, turned away from You, lived my life in vain
All because I couldn't see You loved me through the pain.

CHORUS:
I'm unworthy of You, Master
My days, my nights, and ever after
I will praise You for Your grace and all You've done
I'm unworthy of You, Master
You dry my tears and give me laughter
Even though I walked in darkness, You sent Your Son.

You paid my debt on Calvary that day
For I owed so much more than I could ever pay
Your blood washed and cleansed me, set me free from sin
Thank You, Lord, for loving me and let me say again...

CHORUS

You heal the brokenhearted
Dry the weeping eyes
You were bruised and mocked and broken
So I may have abundant life

CHORUS

Even though we walk in darkness, You sent Your Son.

No comments:

Post a Comment